Wednesday, February 11, 2009

song of this month

beberapa minggu belakangan ini, saya suka sekali mendengarkan lagu

AND WHEN SHE DANCE DAVID FOSTER & MARILYN MARTINM:

Can you go back in time to a place in your mind
To the one who know a part of you That you just couldn't find
If you ask me to choose between a memory or two
When it's said and done I'll take the one who's love I had to lose

Cause when she danced I lost my inner sense
I loved her danced I always will
She left with me But still with me A burnin' memory
She took with her a part of me

If I could get back where I've been
Feel the passion I left then
I'd be there right now and get somehow It never comes again
She had nothin' to gain
No where to go
To the way out of pain
The time with
With a song and dance she lost romance
The world had gone insane
Caused when she danced Caused when we danced I lost my inner sense
I loved her danceI love I always willI always will
She left with me He left with me A burnin' memory
Remember somehow
She took with her a part of me

Can you go back in time to a place in your mind To the one who knew a part of you
That you just couldn't find
Lookin' back I'm not sure
If I couldn't heard someone
When she danced with me Our hearts were free as far as I could see
I'd be there right now and yet somehow It never comes again
When she danced with me Our hearts were free Were free As far as I could see


*thanks to willy's friend for cd souvenir, i just love it!

No comments: